Who I am
My experience in short
- 9 years of Professional Voice-Over work
- 3 months of intensive voice acting classes with Open Theatre Studio by Mr. Akindinos Gkikas
- 2 months of cartoon dubbing classes with Sia Koskina
- 12 years of Public Speaking Experience (Toastmasters International, Stand Up Comedy, Improvisational Theater)
- Acting Classes – Theater of Changes
In 2014 a major Production Company owner heard my voice accidentally and asked me to record something for him.
– Wow I do not have a deep young male voice like yours in my portfolio
– So? Can I work for you?
– Nahh, you need a lot of work to reach a professional level. Work hard and give me a call sometime.
I did not give up. I went straight to a local small production company and asked for an audition.
They told me that they would call me back within a week.
What I didn’t know at that time, is that they had an open call for new talents.
I was just 1 out of 40 other voice-over artists that had auditioned. Most of them were experienced voice-over talents. I probably had close to zero chances.
After 2 weeks of not receiving a call, I went back again and asked for a new audition.
The company’s owners were really impressed by my decisiveness and eagerness, so they decided to give me a chance. That was the only reason they picked me out of the 40.
They asked me to come at 2 p.m. each day to listen to the more experienced voice actors working in the company. I would be there at 1 p.m. doing all sorts of vocal and articulation exercises. I would practice every day at home as well.
3 months later my voice was featured in cinemas around Greece and Cyprus as I voiced the Oscar-Nominated “Worlds Apart” by C. Papakaliatis.
My favorite quote and life philosophy is:
“Brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough”
Let's Talk & Get a Quote
Please contact me for more information. I would love to help you connect with your audience. Fill out the form below and include as much detail as you can in the comments section and I’ll get right back to you!